- What is Me2U?
- How do I transfer data on MTN 2020?
- How can I transfer airtime from Airtel to Airtel?
- How do you transfer airtime?
- How can I activate Airtel transfer code?
- What is the code for Airtel Me2U?
- How do I transfer credit to another number?
- How do I change my Airtel Me2U data pin?
- How do you transfer data?
- How can I get my dialog credit transfer pin?
- What is the transfer code for Airtel?
- Can I transfer airtime from MTN to Airtel?
What is Me2U?
MTN Me2U allows customers to share their airtime with their family, friends and loved ones.
0.10p is deducted on every transfer..
How do I transfer data on MTN 2020?
1. Dial *141*2*163# in order to buy a set of data. 2. Then, dial *141*5# if you would like to activate the MTN Data Share service….How to Share Data on MTN.Press 1 to transfer data to friends and Family.Press 2 to buy data for a Friend or Family member.Press 3 to request data from a Friend or Family.
How can I transfer airtime from Airtel to Airtel?
How to Transfer Credit on Airtel LinesDial *432# on the phone you wish to send from.Select transfer airtime.Enter the number of the person you’re transferring credit to.Enter your PIN;Confirm your transaction by replying with option one (1).
How do you transfer airtime?
You can transfer airtime through SMS by sending “Transfer, recipients number, airtime amount, transfer pin” to 777. You can also send credit through ussd code by dialing *600*recipients number*amount*transfer pin#.
How can I activate Airtel transfer code?
Dial *141#. Select the Gift or Share Data option. Thereafter select Data Me2U. Dial *141#.
What is the code for Airtel Me2U?
Airtel Me2U SMS charge of N10 per transaction applies. E.g, to transfer N50 worth of airtime, text: 2u 08021234567 50 1234 to 432. You and the recipient will receive an SMS confirmation.
How do I transfer credit to another number?
*100*mobile number* amount to be transferred# then press send. e.g. If you wish to transfer AED 32 to another Wasel prepaid line, then you would have to type the following command: *100*05xxxxxxxx*32#.
How do I change my Airtel Me2U data pin?
Choose option 6 (Data gifting and sharing) and reply. *. Choose option 1 (Change PIN – Default PIN -1234) and reply.
How do you transfer data?
DATA TRANSFERS: HOW TO TRANSFER DATA TO ANY NETWORKTo transfer 10MB, dial *141*712*11#For 25MB, dial *141*712*9#And for 60MB, dial *141*712*4#Log in to www.vtpass.com.Select Buy Internet Data, enter the network and phone number you want it transferred to.
How can I get my dialog credit transfer pin?
Once registered, he/she will receive a PIN to perform share credit transactions. Service activation – Type: EZ and send to 356….How do I reset my PIN?SMS: Type ez
What is the transfer code for Airtel?
To perform this operation, just dial the following: *141*8*recipient number#. The recipient will then receive the SMS from your number with this message: “Please Credit Me”. So, now you have all the Airtel airtime transfer codes that will help you to perform necessary operations.
Can I transfer airtime from MTN to Airtel?
The only way you can transfer airtime from mtn to airtel, glo or 9mobile is to transfer directly from your bank account. This is the thing with the normal transfer but the only difference is that your are buy them airtime directly from your bank account.