- What is LWC?
- What is MVC in Salesforce?
- How do you call the init method in lightning component?
- What is doInit function in lightning?
- How do you call Apex LWC?
- What is LWC in Salesforce?
- What is V and C in lightning?
- What is lightning aura?
- What is Aura enabled?
- Why do we use a enqueueAction action?
- How do you call the APEX method in lightning component?
- Why LWC is faster than aura?
- What is the use of Aura method?
- In which language do you write aura components action handlers?
- What is action Setcallback in lightning?
- What is difference between aura and LWC?
- What is Aura handler in Salesforce?
- What is INIT in Salesforce?
What is LWC?
It uses core web components standards and latest ECMAScript 6, 7, 8, 9 and beyond.
Salesforce provides an open library known as Lightning Web Component Open Source, which can implemented in any platform..
What is MVC in Salesforce?
Model view controller (MVC) is a software architecture pattern which separates the representation of information from the user’s interaction with it. In addition to dividing the application into three kinds of components, the MVC design defines the interactions between them.
How do you call the init method in lightning component?
Invoking Actions on Component Initialization